How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar.
- Select More tools.
- Click on Clear browsing data…
- The window Clear browsing data is opened. The first option is Obliterate the following items from:. Select the beginning of time.
- Make sure the following boxes are checked:
- Browsing history
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
- Click on the button Clear browsing data to complete the removal of cookies in Google Chrome.