How to connect my private Windows 10 laptop to iConnect
The iConnect network can easily be connected to Windows systems. With this tutorial is possible to connect a Windows 10 laptop to the iConnect network from the Rabobank.
Perform the following actions on a Windows 10 laptop. It is assumed that there is already an account is created for iConnect (
) and the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled.
- If Wi-Fi is turned off, please enable it.
- Localize the taskbar, in generally it is located at the bottom
- Left click on the Wi-Fi button
- Click on the iConnect – network
- Leave the checkmark enabled and click connect
- Please fill in your iConnect ‘Username and Password’ and click ‘OK’
- Click ‘connect’
- The network requirements are now checked
- The final result is that the Windows 10 laptop is connected to iConnect