E2B: You can’t login because of an error certificate validation error update or Certification Validation Failure.
Before I login i get the error certificate validation error update or Certification Validation Failure.
In this situation you can have more possible solutions:
Shut down your computer completely and start it again, wait until your computer is started completely and try to start E2B again.
Solution 2: removing the certificate
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to menu: Tools – Internet options
3. Go to tab ‘Content’
4. Click the ‘certificates’ button
5. You see a certificate with your own name, select this one
6. Click the ‘remove’ button
7. Close the window, click the ‘OK’ button and close Internet Explorer.
8. Try to make a connection with E2B.
9. Click on ‘OK’ in case that the Cisco Anyconnect certificate slection pop-up appears
10. Try to connect to E2B, if this doesn’t work, restart your device and try again.
If solution 1 and 2 didn’t work you could try to renew your smartcard. You will get a new certificate when you do this. Don’t forget to log on to your laptop at the office before you take the laptop home.