To resolve the issue that your session/connection is hanging or already opened while starting your application or VDI folow the appropriate work instruction.
Private devices are not supported. These instructions are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind just to get you started.
Workinstruction 1 (Screen/session hangs)
When an application or VDI hangs, this could be resolved by stopping the process of this hanging application. (use [CTRL]+[F3]).
Workinstruction 2 (Rabobank maintained deviced only)
For a Windows 7 device, check if the sleepmode in power options is not set to 30 minutes.
- Click ‘start’
- In the box start typing ‘energiebeheer’ / ‘power options’
- Click ‘energiebeheerschema bewerken’ / ‘change plan settings’
- Check if ‘De computer in slaapstand zetten’ / ‘Put computer to sleep’ is not set to 30 minutes. (is it is, contact the Servicedesk)
- Lock the workstation with the key combination [Windows key] + [L] and remove the smartcard.
- Wait for 10 seconds and insert the smartcard again. Press [vtrl]+[alt]+[del] an enter the appropriate pincode.
- If needed supply the pincode for the application and continue.
Workinstructions 3 (aTelewerkportaal with private pc only)
Make sure the you are using the lateset Citrix receiver.
If the issue persists afte following the workinstructions.
– Rightclick the Citrix icon or in de Systeemtray
and choose “Refresh Applications” (about ->advanced -> online plugin settings -> Refresh applications) enter your pincode when propted.
When the problem still persists: contact the servicedesk.